Criteria & Timelines
Applicant must be:
1. A member in good standing at Talka for a minimum of 1 year.
2. Registered full time in a government recognized higher learning facility.
Applicant’s application must include the following information:
1. High School or previous year’s government recognized higher learning institution’s, academic transcript. (must clearly show courses and grades achieved)
2. Anecdotal written proof of community involvement. (organizational responsibilities)
3. Brief autobiography that would include information about personal and academic goals.
4. List of any other bursaries received (by the application deadline) from any other sources.
1. All requests and supporting documentation must be submitted to the CEO by January 31st each year.
2. Bursary recipients will be announced and presented at the Talka’s Annual General Meeting.