2023 Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an annual general meeting (the “Meeting”) of the members of Talka Credit Union Limited (the “Credit Union”) will be held by electronic/virtual means on Wednesday, April 26, 2023, at 5:00 pm.
Any member in good standing who wishes to participate can click the link below to pre-register.
Members who pre-register will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Anyone with questions on matters being brought forward are encouraged to submit them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adoption of the minutes of the last Annual Meeting held April 27, 2022.
- To approve amendments to Talka Credit Union’s By-law 1 to align with changes in the Credit Unions and Caisses Populaires Act, 2020 (“the Act”) including any FSRA Rules and Regulations. See Summary of Key By-Law Changes attached.
- To receive the reports of the Credit Union Chair, Chief Executive Officer, Audit Committee and external auditors, as well as to receive the Credit Union’s audited financial statements for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. Copies of such financial statements have been posted on Talka’s website https://talka.ca/annual-reports/ and are available at the Credit Union located on 830 Main Street East, Hamilton, Ontario, L8M 1L6.
- To appoint Millard, Rouse & Rosebrugh LLP, the external auditors for the Credit Union’s fiscal year ending December 31, 2023.
- To receive the report of the Nomination Committee.
DATED the 24th day of March 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD